We invite your financial contributions to help us preserve, enhance, and restore Oswego Lake watershed. The Oswego Lake Watershed Council is working with stakeholders, property owners, local educational institutions, the City of Lake Oswego, Friends of Iron Mountain Park, Friends of Springbrook Park, and the Lake Corporation to restore the Oswego Lake watershed, by removing invasive species, planting native plants, repairing damaged stream corridors, educating the public, and being a scientifically based information source on the critical functioning of our watershed.
Please consider supporting the Oswego Lake Watershed Council. Your donation stays right here in the City and is used on local projects.
The OLWC is a 501 (c) (3) organization. Your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Or if you prefer to donate via check, please make your check out to Oswego Lake Watershed Council and mail it to the following address:
Oswego Lake Watershed Council
P.O. Box 1015
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
Thank You Supporters!
Our donors have been supportive and we want to thank each of them. Without their continuing support, the improvements that we make to our watershed would not be possible. We had an active year:
- Cleaning Ivy and other invasive plants from City of Lake Oswego parks.
- Planting native shrubs and trees.
- Restoring stream banks and tributaries in partnership with the Friends of Springbrook Park and the Friends of Iron Mountain Park.
- Sponsoring a local graduate student in getting her Master of Education degree as she works in Lake Oswego Schools.
- Providing guidance to local homeowners as they work to restore their property.
None of this would be possible without donor support for which we are truly grateful.